- Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2016 - 2025
Acaricides is a chemical agent or a class of pesticide with an ability to kill members of arachnids mainly ticks and mites. There is a wide range of acaricides, which include arsenical, carbamates, organophosphates, chlorinated hydrocarbons, and synthetic pyrethroids used to control growth of ticks on agricultural pest & mites and livestock. Agriculture and livestock farming create huge demand for acaricides to control mites/ticks and pests. Growth in infestation from ticks/mites and pests are hazardous to the population.
The application of the acaricides plays an important role in killing the animal without causing harm to the host of application and the applicator. Various methods are used for facilitating this process, which includes spray, dipping vat, and others. The applications of acaricides are on an increase owing to its ease and efficiency in killing mites/ticks that helps in protection of the livestock and agricultural crops. Among the European countries, consumption of around 6.7 thousand tons of acaricide and insecticide took place in Spain in 2013. Whereas, Poland consumed approximately 1.3 thousand tons of insecticide and acaricide in the same year. Although there are major factors contributing to the acaricides market growth, stringent government regulations restrict the market growth.
The global acaricides market is segmented based on type, application, mode of application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is classified into organochlorine acaricides, organophosphate acaricides, synthetic pyrethroids, and carbamates. On the basis of application, the market is divided into the animal husbandry, agriculture, industrial, and others. The report further segments the market on the basis of mode of action such as hand dressing, spray, dipping vat, and others. Geographically, the market is studied across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Detailed R&D activities and innovation in products will revolutionize the industry. Increase in investments in R&D and product innovation drive the growth in the market. Recently, Adama, an agricultural solutions provider announced the investment of approximately $14.4 million for expansion of the manufacturing capacity. In addition, Simbiose Agrotecnologia Biologica launched an acaricide Beauve control in 2016.
Comprehensive and profiles of major market players such as BASF SE, DuPont, FMC Corporation, Bayer AG, Syngenta, Merck & Co., Inc., Nissan Chemical Industries. Ltd., Chemtura Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, and Arysta LifeScience Limited (Acquired by Platform Specialty Products Corporation) are analyzed in the report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
· In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2025.
· Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. A country-wise analysis is also provided within the report.
· This study evaluates competitive landscape to help understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
· This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016–2025, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
· The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2025 in terms of value and volume.
· Exhaustive analysis of the market by type helps understand the current range of the product available for commercial usage.
· Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework. Company profiles of the key players along with their strategies are provided thoroughly in this report.
The United States Amniotic Membrane Market accounted for $189 million in 2012 and is expected to reach $722 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 13.6% from 2017 to 2022. Read More >>