- Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2016 - 2025
Enzymes are biological catalysts used to accelerate the chemical reaction. Agricultural enzymes speed up the chemical reaction to unblock nutrients found in the soil and help in increasing yield and quality of crops and plants.
The use of enzymes is widespread in the agricultural industry owing to its application in increasing crop production. According to the research conducted in the University of Illinois in 2016; Carl R. Woese, Institute for Genomic Biology stated that the use of agricultural enzymes have increased photosynthesis by approximately 20%. Stringent government regulations pose challenges despite increasing demand for agricultural enzymes. This is a major restraining factor in the market growth.
The global agricultural enzymes market is segmented based on enzymes type, application, crop type, and geography. Based on enzyme type, the market is segmented into proteases, lipases, polymerases, carbohydrases, and nucleases. Based on crop type, the market is classified into oil seeds, grains, cereals, pulses, and fruits & vegetables. On the basis of applications, the market is divided into the growth control products, enhancing products, and fertility products. Geographically, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and LAMEA.
Enormous R&D investments are made by key industry players to drive innovation in the market, which also leads to an intense competition. In the industry, new product launches is a major strategy adopted by manufacturers along with huge investments in R&D. For instance, Avantec Amp is launched by Novozymes to help in increasing crop yield, which is also a major target for all industry players.
Competitive analysis is offered using major market player analysis including Agrinos Inc., Agri Life, Bioworks Inc., Novozymes, Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd., Greenmax Agro Tech, Stroller Inc., Aries Agro Ltd, Syngenta AG, and Camson Bio Technologies Ltd.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
· This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the agricultural enzymes market.
· Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the agricultural enzymes market is provided.
· The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2014 to 2022 in terms of value and volume.
· Region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
· Exhaustive analysis of the market by type helps understand the current range of the product available for commercial usage.
· Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers of agricultural enzymes) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies, and the competitive outlook of market, as well.
ABS pipe, made from thermoplastic polymer resin, is a non-toxic and abrasion-resistant pipe, which is largely used in water supply and sewage projects. The durability of this pipe is high ... Read More >>