- Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2016 - 2025
Nuclear imaging system is a system in which radioactive substances or tracers are used for the treatment of diseases. Oral or intravenous injection of the radioactive substances is done and the radiations emitted by these substances are recorded by the imaging systems for creation of organ images inside the body. These images aid physicians and clinicians in detection and diagnosis of the illness. The emergence of healthcare devices have fulfilled the growing needs for enhanced diagnostics. These technologically advanced systems have overtaken the conventional systems based on precision and accuracy of images.
Increase in incidence of chronic diseases such as cardiac disorders, cancer, and neurological disorders, technological advancements, and rise in awareness about the early diagnosis have fueled the growth of the medical imaging systems market. In addition, increase in aging population, growth in demand for imaging system procedures, and growth in expenditure on healthcare is projected to further fuel the market growth. However, expensive imaging systems coupled with unfavorable government initiatives have hindered the growth of the market in the developing regions.
The nuclear imaging system and equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, end user, application, and geography. Based on product types, the market is classified into single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), positron emission tomography (PET), and planar scintigraphy systems. PET and SPECT systems are sub-divided into standalone PET, hybrid PET, standalone SPECT, and hybrid SPECT systems. Based on applications, the market is classified into cardiology, neurology, oncology, and other applications (including gastroenterology, urology, and thyroid-related disorders). Based on end users, the market is further divided into academic research institute, imaging centers, hospitals, and others (including pharma/biotech companies). Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
Strategies such as collaborations and product launches are implemented by manufacturers for market growth. GE Healthcare launched various products such as Brivo XR115 and Brivo XR118, which are high frequency mobile generators for production of high quality images. Moreover, Philips released products including Ingenuity TF and Vereos Digital PET/CT for improvement in performance of PET/CT scanners. The key market players of the market include GE Healthcare, Royal Philips Healthcare, Digirad Corporation, DDD-Diagnostics A/S, Siemens Healthcare, Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, SurgicEye GmbH, Mediso Medical Imaging Systems, Ltd., and CMR Naviscan Corporation.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
· The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential for the period of 2016–2025 in terms of value.
· The report analyzes the segmentation of the nuclear imaging systems on the basis of end user and geography.
· Analysis of the examination of the factors that curtail and bolster the market trends for nuclear imaging systems.
· Various players, leading companies, their collaboration and their strategies to evolve the market growth rate.
· The report also emphasizes on the current prevailing trends of the market and their estimations from 2016 to 2025.· Region wise and country wise oral biologics market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
The global railway traction motor market is expected to reach $41.63 billion in 2025, from $30.28 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2017 to 2025. Railway ... Read More >>