Plastic Strapping Market - Overall Industry Analysis 2025
Progressive Markets published a report, Plastic Strapping Industry - Size, Trend, Share, Opportunity Analysis & Forecast, 2014-2022, which says that the plastic strapping market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6.6% from 2017 to 2025.
Also known as bundling and banding, plastic strapping is the process of applying strap to an item to combine, stabilize, hold, reinforce or fasten it. It mostly finds application in the packaging industry. It is also used in the wood industry, paper industry, building industry, textile industry, and others. Plastic strapping is classified as PP strapping, PET strapping, and others.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
The report provides an overview of the drivers and restraints impacting the plastic strapping industry. Factors such as the growth in the transportation sector, the high demand for polyester straps in the North American region due to its low cost, light weight, and high tensile strength drive the growth of the industry. On the other hand, the preference of polypropylene straps over polyester straps in North America due to their low cost and greater elongation at break are hampering the industry growth. In addition, a decline in industrial production, consumption, investments, corporate profits, imports and exports, fiscal austerity programs, low intraregional demand in Western Europe, tight lending conditions for some countries, especially for small and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs) cause the growth to slow down.
Plastic Strapping Market Key Segmentation:
The report analyzes the plastic strapping industry based on its segmentation. The market is segmented based on application and geography. Based on application, the market is classified as wood industry, paper industry, construction industry, and textile industry. The market analysis has been covered for the regions such as North America, Asia, Europe, and others.
- Wood Industry
- Paper Industry
- Construction Industry
- Textile Industry
- North America
Key Market Players:
The plastic strapping market report covers details about the major players operating in the industry. They make use of strategies such as partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and more in order to sustain and grow in the market. The major market players include Youngsun, Scientex, Brajesh Packaging, Midfield Industries, RICHMAN, Signode, Samuel Strapping, Dynaric, Polychem, M. J. Maillis Group, Cordstrap, Fromm Holding, Messersi Packaging, Mosca, and TEUFELBERGER.
Key Benefits from the Report:
- The report provides a basic overview of the plastic strapping industry, including definitions, classifications, applications, market comparison analysis, up and down stream analysis and industry chain structure. It also covers the market size, market share, market forecast, drivers and restraints, industry development trends, development environmental analysis, marketing channel analysis, and company profiles.
- The report helps market players, new entrants, shareholders and investors to develop strategies, marketing goals and business decisions based on the actionable market intelligence.
- The charts, statistics, and graphs are provided to add further clarity to the data in the report.
- The market drivers and challenges help analyze the causes of the rise and fall of the market.
- The report also discusses the developmental policies and plans along with manufacturing processes and cost structures.
- The report includes the study of the market conditions in the regions such as North America, Europe, Asia, Japan, China, and more.
- Import/export, supply, and consumption figures, as well as cost, price, revenue and gross margin by regions, are included in the report.
- Details about the major players operating in the market including company profiles, product information, product capacity production price cost analysis, and contact information are provided in the report.
- The industry development trend constitutes the capacity production trend, market share forecast, demand analysis, supply-demand analysis, import export consumption trend, and cost price profit trend.
SECTION 1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1. KEY FINDINGS
1.2. MARKET ATTRACTIVENESS AND TREND ANALYSIS
1.3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE AND RECENT INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT ANALYSIS
SECTION 2 INTRODUCTION
2.1. REPORT DESCRIPTION
2.2. SCOPE AND DEFINITIONS
2.3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
SECTION 3 MARKET LANDSCAPE
3.1. GROWTH DRIVERS
3.1.1. Impact Analysis
3.2. RESTRAINS AND CHALLENGES
3.2.1. Impact Analysis
3.3. PORTERS ANALYSIS
3.3.1. Bargaining power of buyers
3.3.2. Bargaining power of suppliers
3.3.3. Threat of substitutes
3.3.4. Industry rivalry
3.3.5. Threat of new entrants
3.4. GLOBAL PLASTIC STRAPPING TECHNOLOGIES MARKET SHARES ANALYSIS, 2014-2025
3.4.1. Global plastic strapping technologies market share by application, 2014-2025
3.4.2. Global plastic strapping technologies market share by geography, 2014-2025
SECTION 4 PLASTIC STRAPPING MARKET BY APPLICATION
4.1.1.Historical Market Size by Region, 2014-2016
4.1.2.Market Forecast by Region, 2017-2025
4.2.1.Historical Market Size by Region, 2014-2016
4.2.2.Market Forecast by Region, 2017-2025
4.3.1.Historical Market Size by Region, 2014-2016
4.3.2.Market Forecast by Region, 2017-2025
4.4.1.Historical Market Size by Region, 2014-2016
4.4.2.Market Forecast by Region, 2017-2025
4.5.1.Historical Market Size by Region, 2014-2016
4.5.2.Market Forecast by Region, 2017-2025
SECTION 5 PLASTIC STRAPPING MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
188.8.131.52.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
184.108.40.206.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
220.127.116.11.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
18.104.22.168.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
22.214.171.124.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
126.96.36.199.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
188.8.131.52.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
184.108.40.206.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
220.127.116.11.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
18.104.22.168.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
22.214.171.124.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
126.96.36.199.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
188.8.131.52.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
184.108.40.206.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
220.127.116.11.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
18.104.22.168.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
5.2.6.Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
126.96.36.199.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
188.8.131.52.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
184.108.40.206.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
220.127.116.11.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
18.104.22.168.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
22.214.171.124.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
126.96.36.199.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
188.8.131.52.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
184.108.40.206.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
5.3.5.Rest of Asia-Pacific
220.127.116.11.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
18.104.22.168.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
22.214.171.124.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
126.96.36.199.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
188.8.131.52.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
184.108.40.206.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
220.127.116.11.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
18.104.22.168.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
22.214.171.124.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
126.96.36.199.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
5.4.5.Rest of LAMEA
188.8.131.52.Historical Market Size, 2014-2016
184.108.40.206.Market Forecast, 2017-2025
SECTION 6 COMPANY PROFILES
6.1.2.Financials and business segments
6.2.2.Financials and business segments
6.3.2.Financials and business segments
6.4.2.Financials and business segments
6.5.2.Financials and business segments
6.6.2.Financials and business segments
6.7.2.Financials and business segments
6.8.2.Financials and business segments
6.9.2.Financials and business segments
6.10.M. J. MAILLIS GROUP
6.10.2.Financials and business segments