- Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2016 - 2025
Telemedicine has an advantage over conventional medicine practices as it provides healthcare and services with the help of information technology and telecommunication. It plays a crucial role in providing access to healthcare services, specifically in rural areas where medical services and care are not easily available due to location. An efficacy in communication between medical staff and patients is possible with the help of telemedicine along with the transmission of significant health information and medical records.
It is vital in saving lives in case of emergencies and critical conditions. Owing to its applications in healthcare, the global telemedicine market is expected to register a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing number of government initiatives for adoption of telemedicine at a hospital and clinics and optimization of the healthcare facilities that drive the market. Aerotel Medical Systems, GE Healthcare Ltd., AMD Telemedicine, Bosch Healthcare, Honeywell HomMed, Philips Healthcare, and McKesson Ltd. are few major manufacturers operation in the market. These manufacturers focus on the development of innovative models of telemedicine to provide efficient healthcare services.
The global telemedicine market is segmented based on technology, service type, application, and geography. Based on technology, the market is classified into software, hardware, telecom, and network. Service types covered into the study are telehospital/teleclinic and telehome. Telehospital segment is projected to account for the highest market share, whereas telehome services are growing rapidly. Applications of telemedicine include teleradiology, telepathology, telecardiology, telepsychiatry, and others. The telecardiology market is projected to grow rapidly owing to increase in prevalence of cardiac disorders. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA. Initiatives by the U.S. government to support telemedicine services to increase awareness and adoption in hospitals is estimated to fuel the market growth.
· Deep-dive analysis of market trends and key developments in the telemedicine market is expected to provide valuable information and insights to stakeholders.
· Extensive analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the global telemedicine market.
· Porters Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global telemedicine market and is projected to assist market strategists in their decision-making process.
· In-depth coverage of the global telemedicine market including drivers, restraints, and opportunities help professionals to understand market behavior.
· Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the global telemedicine market provides information to professionals in the corporate sector.
Tea is an aromatic non-alcoholic beverage, it is prepared from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis, an Asian shrub. It is the second most consumed beverage after water. It is available ... Read More >>